Wallace County Criminal Records (Kansas)

Wallace County Clerks file important documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain an archive for their municipality that can be accessed by the public in Wallace County, KS. The Clerk's Office is an important source for Wallace County crime records. Multiple court records can be obtained through the Clerk's Office, including Wallace County criminal case records for felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic infractions. Many Clerk's Offices provide online access to court records as well as online criminal history searches.

Wallace County Clerk Sharon Springs KS PO Box 70 67758 785-852-4282

Wallace County Courts maintain records on their cases and make these documents available to the public, including criminal records for felonies and misdemeanors, criminal violations, and traffic infractions in Wallace County, KS. There are many types of Wallace County courts, including municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts. You will need to know the Wallace County Criminal Court of record and have a name or the case number in order to locate a court case. Many courts also provide docket information for ongoing cases. Court records can often be requested online.

Sharon Springs District Court Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4289

Sharon Springs Municipal Court Sharon Springs KS 111 2nd Street 67758 785-852-4257

Wallace County District attorneys are charged with prosecuting crimes in Wallace County, KS. The District Attorney's Office makes information on ongoing Wallace County criminal cases and upcoming court dates available to the public. Most District Attorney's Offices provide online access to current and recent Wallace County criminal records, excluding juvenile records and cases sealed by the court. If you need information on an ongoing criminal case, the District Attorney's Office can give you important information about the defendants involved in the case.

Wallace County District Attorney Sharon Springs KS PO Box 8 67758 620-376-4325

Wallace County Jails and Prisons maintain records on current and former inmates in Wallace County, KS. This information is accessible to the public through the relevant Department of Corrections (DOC) or the Federal Bureau of Prisons. These Wallace County crime records contain information on a criminal's conviction and sentence, the facility where an inmate is incarcerated, and release dates. In order to locate jail and prison records, you will need a last name and supporting information such as an identification number, date of birth, and the inmate's incarceration status. Wallace County Jail and prison records are available online through county, state, or federal databases.

Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS PO Box 37 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Probation Departments enforce court orders by monitoring probationers to prevent them from committing new crimes in Wallace County, KS. Probation departments maintain records on individuals currently or formerly under probation. Kansas law governs access to Wallace County probation records and may restrict certain information about a probationer. Contact the local Wallace County Probation Department if you need someone's probation or crime record.

Wallace County Probation Department Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288

Wallace County Sheriffs maintain records on criminal arrests, incidents reported to the sheriff, traffic collision reports, and other criminal records in Wallace County, KS. Some sheriff's criminal records, particularly those involving ongoing cases or sensitive information, are not available to the public. Sheriff's Offices provide access to incident reports if you know some basic information about the incident, and provide useful information Wallace County criminal background checks.

Wallace County Sheriffs Department / Wallace County Jail Sharon Springs KS 313 Main Street 67758 785-852-4288